- Congress awards
- Recognition Certificate of the Russian National Congress of X-ray Diagnosticians and Physicians
Recognition Certificate of the Russian National Congress of X-ray Diagnosticians and Physicians
Acceptance of candidates is completed on April 10, 2021
- Recognition Certificate of the Russian National Congress of X-ray Diagnosticians and Physicians (hereinafter referred to as the Recognition Certificate) was established to award doctors of specialists in radiation diagnostics for many years of practical work in roentgenology, radiology and ultrasound diagnostics.
- Work experience in the specialty of the candidate nominated for the award of the Recognition Certificate should be at least 40 years.
- The Recognition Certificate is awarded at the at the closing of the Russian National Congress of X-ray Diagnosticians and Physicians.
- Decisions on awarding the Recognition Certificate are made by the expert commission on the Recognition Certificate consisting of:
Chairman: N.V. Nudnov, Professor
- M.V. Vishnyakova, Professor
- B.I. Dolgushin, RAS Member
- V.D. Zavadovskaya, Professor
- N.A. Karlova, Professor
- L.S. Kokov, RAS Member
- V.V. Mitkov, Professor
- T.N. Trofimova, Professor
- B.E. Shachov, Professor
- A.I. Shechter, Professor
I.V. Bodrova, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- The Recognition Certificate is signed by the co-chairs of the Russian National Congress of X-ray Diagnosticians and Physicians.
- 6. Candidates for awarding the Recognition Certificate are nominated by RAS Members and RAS Corresponding Members, chief specialists in radiation diagnostics of the Russian Federation regions, specialized public organizations, chief medical officers and deputy chief medical officers of hospitals and polyclinics, and professors in the respective specialty Candidate information should be sent by fax: (495) 248-75-07 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information should contain the following:
- Candidate full name
- Candidate photo
- Place of employment with postal address
- Date and place of birth
- Graduated educational institutions and graduation time
- Academic degree, academic title
- Candidate awards
- Home address
- Phone numbers
- General work experience, work experience in the specialty
- Brief information on professional experience
- Membership in Societies and Organizations
- Who nominates the candidate
- The total number of the Recognition Certificate awarded annually at the Russian National Congress of X-ray Diagnosticians and Physicians may not exceed 3. The Recognition Certificate, as a rule, is not awarded repeatedly.
- The expert commission at its meetings annually considers candidates nominated for awarding and awards the Recognition Certificate.
- 9. The decision of the expert commission on the award of the Recognition Certificater is published on the official website of the Congress: www.radiology-congress.ru.
- The deadline for consideration of candidates is April 10, 2021.