Recognition Certificate of the Russian National Congress of X-ray Diagnosticians and Physicians
The deadline for nominations is April 22, 2022.
- Recognition Certificate of the Russian National Congress of X-ray Diagnosticians and Physicians (hereinafter referred to as the Recognition Certificate) was established to award doctors of specialists in radiation diagnostics for many years of practical work in roentgenology, radiology and ultrasound diagnostics.
- Work experience in the specialty of the candidate nominated for the award of the Recognition Certificate should be at least 40 years.
- The certificate of honor is awarded at the final plenary session of the Russian National Congress of Radiation Diagnosticians and Therapists "Radiology".
- Members of the organizing committees of the Russian Scientific and Educational Forum "Medical Diagnostics", the Russian National Congress of Radiation Diagnosticians and Therapists, Academicians and Corresponding Members of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Heads of the Chairs of Radiation Diagnostics. The candidate submission form is available for download at the link. Information about candidates should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com. The subject of the letter: “Honorary Badge of Yu.N. Sokolov".
- Decisions on awarding the Certificate of Honor are made by the expert commission consisting of:
Chairman: Professor Nudnov N.V.
- Vishnyakova M.V., professor
- Dolgushin B.I., academician of the RAS
- Zavadovskaya V.D., professor
- Karlova N.A., professor
- Kokov L.S., academician of RAS
- Mitkov V.V., professor
- Trofimova T.N., professor
- Shakhov B.E., professor
- The certificate of honor is signed by the leaders of the Russian National Congress of Radiation Diagnosticians and Therapists.
- The total number of Certificates of Honor awarded annually at the Russian National Congress of Radiation Diagnosticians and Therapists cannot exceed three. Repeated awarding of the Certificate of Honor is not performed.
- The expert commission is competent to make decisions on awarding the Certificate of Honor if more than half of its payroll is present at the meeting. The decision is considered adopted if it received more than two-thirds of the votes of the members of the commission present.
- The expert commission makes decisions on awarding by secret or open voting (as agreed). Voting is carried out for all candidates. A member of the expert commission has the right to vote only for one candidate included in the ballot or put to an open vote.
- If during the voting none of the candidates received more than two-thirds of the votes of the members of the expert commission present, the re-voting can be performed one more time (with an indication in the minutes). The ballots for repeated voting may include candidates who received more than a third of the votes of the members of the expert commission during the first voting.
- The decision of the expert commission to award the Certificate of Honor is published on the official website of the Congress: www.radiology-congress.ru.
- The deadline for nominations is April 22, 2022.